Fitness is for everyone, at Trig-Point Hotel we come to give you the best, we have world class standard facilities, swimming pool for both adult and children, aerobic classes, certified instructors and many more, come join us today and forever remain gladden.
Registered member for the gym are allowed to swim free through learning to swim attracts additional fee of N10000.
Smoking or drinking inside the gym is prohibited
First registration for single is N7000 subsequent registration is N5500
All registered members are expected to renew their payment at the end of the first week of the new month.
First registration for group is N5000, for each, subsequent registration is N5000
Daily registration group into two, morning session and evening session, N500 each.
WARNING PLEASE DO NOT SWIM WITH OPEN OR SEALED WOUND. THE POOL HAS A SENSOR THAT DETECTS BLOOD SAMPLE. FEMALES UNDERGOING THEIR REGULAR MONTHLY MENSTRUAL CYCLE MUST NOT SWIM. MANDATORY FOR YOUR SAFETY AND OTHERS.
- Swimming in the pool is between the hours of 10Am and 5:30PM daily
- Sharp object (pin, broken bottle, etc ), glass cup/bottle are not allowed inside the pool or by the edge of the pool.
- All swimmers are expected to come with their swimming trunk, eye glass and swimming caps.
- No swimmer is allowed to drink inside the pool and please do not drink if you are drunk.
- Notify the pool attendance before entering the pool if you do not know how to swim.
- Registered members are required to use the gym under the auspices of the gym instructor always
- Inappropriate competition such as swimming into the deeper part of the pool by an inexperienced swimmer is not allowed. Any perceived to be coercing an inexperienced swimmer into the deeper part of the pool will have his/her membership rights revoked.
- Do not run to the tread mill without the attached ups switched on to avoid accident owing to power cut
- The hotel nor its management is not liable for any incidence resulting from the breach or neglect of any of the above mentioned rules.